August 22 & 23, 2016 (Monday and Tuesday)
The full agenda for 2016 will be posted soon, but we suggest that you register early to ensure your place at the seminar.
The program presented will focus on ethics, design codes, topics on health-safety-general welfare, technical competency requirements, and regulations that have an impact on professional engineers. Each day will include five 75-minute sessions of timely topics. The speakers will include professional engineers, attorneys, CEO’s and technical representatives.
Currently, the confirmed topics for the Dallas Seminar include:
- Fire Protection/ Life Safety Considerations in the Planning and Design Process
- The Fundamentals and Servicing of Brazed Plate Heat Exchangers
- Chemical Resistant Waterstops for Concrete Joints
- Concrete Moisture: Fact, Fiction, Reality
- Elevator & Construction Hoists
- Recent Developments in Construction Law and Key Clauses for Designers and Owners to Address
- Specifying and Installing Structural Steel Framing Members
- Indoor Air Quality
- Professional Ethics for Engineers
- Additional topics will be announced soon
If you need PDHs before the seminar is held, we can provide a self-study video presentation. Call Suzette Murillo at 281 661-3344 or email us.
Register by phone, mail or online. A Certificate of Completion for 15 PDH will be awarded at the end of the second day. Or, you can choose to attend only Day 1 or only Day 2 to earn 7.5 PDH.
The cost is $500 for both days or $250 for one day only. Pay by credit card, debit card, check, or money order. Please make checks payable to Professional Development Seminars.
Call Suzette Murillo at 281 661-3344. Credit card payments can be accepted by phone.
Download the form, fill it out and mail it to us with payment.Register & Pay by Mail